- Rating: 37 - 895 kW (185 - 2500 hp)
- Meeting ultra low emission standards including Zone 2
Cummins provides durable, dependable diesel and natural gas engines for all areas of the oil & gas industry. From drilling to well servicing to transmissions, Cummins are there for you and your equipment. Our power modules are developed with Cummins manufactured engines, alternators, turbochargers, filtration and emissions solutions components. Which is why Cummins is uniquely positioned to provide a total solution to our drilling customers as a true single-source supplier.
- Land mechanical drilling applications – engines from 185 – 2500 hp. Power modules for land based drilling are designed and tested based on oil field customer requirements.
- Engines for Gas Compression – naturally aspirated and turbocharge natural gas engines across a wide range of ratings. Click on the Cummins online gas analysis tool to determine the proper settings for your engine and site conditions.
- Dual Fuel engines – Engines that provide impressive reduction in total fuel costs by using a technology that substitute’s natural gas for diesel fuel in the engine combustion process.
Interested in a new Cummins engines?Click here: Engine Enquiry
Do you need Service Support?Click here: Service Support
Do you need parts for Cummins engine?Click here: Parts Request